Collection 'Stylish tiger triangle bikini' created by Cosmos3D is ready for review!

@Cosmos3D - Yes, I’m sure. And from the time I posted to the time I’m reading this, you also attempted to mint one of your new dressed to yourself and it went to the scammer.

We just discovered this issue with another creator who experienced the same thing. The solution my friend @Roustan found to assist the other creator was to advise them to delete their Metamask entirely and import it into a NEW Metamask using your existing seed phrase.

Unfortunately it’s definitely not a glitch or it would be something everyone was experiencing globally. I don’t have a full understanding of the technical process of what is happening, but my general understanding is that the minting contract is being ‘overwritten’ by a malicious source, so while it appears everything is normal on your end, any time you attempt to mint/move an item or funds, your request will be overwritten and the asset will go directly to the scammer. I’ve asked Roustan to come advise when he has a moment. He’s been looking for you since you met at The Cove.

You can see additional advice from one of the curators here:

This is exactly what our curator advised though:

1 Like