Collection 'Stir DCL Collections' created by STIRMAN is ready for review!

Stir DCL Collections

View entire collection

Wearables

StirHinsUpper

StirHinsLower

The collection has been assigned to theankou

Hey! Please remove all hiding categories, thank you!
Also, thumbnails should have transparent background

1 Like

Well noted ! we will amend it asap, thanks a lot!

We already fixed these issues, please have a look, thanks a lot ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @stir both of wearables seems to be broken in-world (you can test wearables in-world if you will click three dots in collection menu)

1 Like

But I can’t access the world thru the in-world function, just stuck on loading screen . Do you know what’s the matter caused this issues ?

btw what’s the problem cause to broken ? I can preview both well inside the editor . Thanks a lot .

dunno, probably your skeleton have bones with _end suffix (you will need to delete them all), or issue may be in something else…

The collection have been amended. It should be work now. Please have a look. Thank you. :smiley:

Hey @stir there is an issue with neck weight painting

also, hand normals seems to be inverted + there is a hole on neck back part

issue with pants, please assign marked area to 1 to hip bone

The issues are fixed. Please check it again. Thanks a lot. :bowing_woman:

Hey @stir neck part still have issues, i recommend you to assign marked area to 1 to neck bone

1 Like

This is the first time I have made clothes in DCL. I appreciate your help very much. We have already fixed the issues you mentioned. Please have a look!

As we need a bit of luck to access the in-world for testing, we have no luck now, so we can’t re-access it for testing.

Hey @stir all good with neck now, but i noticed last one small issue that needs to be fixed
there is a small hole between pants and shirt, can you do a fix for shirt please?

1 Like

Hey, quick fixed, pls check again , thanks you :slightly_smiling_face:

collection approved!

1 Like