Collection 'Star Wars Mandalorian MANA' created by ARMANNFT#bba7 is ready for review!

Star Wars Mandalorian MANA

View entire collection

Wearables

Mandolarian MANA Pants and Boots

Mandolarian MANA Helmet

Mandolarian MANA Jacket

1 Like

Will review these now!

1 Like

Please reduce triangle count to under 1.5k for each piece and send an email to prove rights for using star wars to legal@decentraland.org

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, my account today allowed the reply below the post.
I reduced the number of triangles to less than 1.5 k. I did this design myself and did not copy it from anywhere, and it is very different from the original Disney map. If you feel that a copyright infringement has occurred, I will design a new one and replace it, which of course I need time to build.

The wearables are too similar and you also can’t use the title Star Wars to avoid IP issues.

2 Likes

Thanks for your review.
I have started designing new wearables which is completely my own design. Will replacing these wearables solve the problem?
I will change the name of wearables, but how do I remove the Star Wars title from the collection and replace it with a new name that does not have an IP problem?

1 Like

You have star wars in the collection name so only way to solve the issue would be by getting permission from Disney since the collection name can’t be changed…

2 Likes

Disney does not give me this license, please suggest another solution. I have paid a lot of money for this collection. When I saw that I could choose this name in the previous step, I thought, so there is no problem in making it, I did not know that I will encounter a problem in this step. Is it possible to delete this collection and get my money back?
Please help me, I will do anything to solve this problem.

Can you please advise me what I need to do to get rid of this problem? I paid a lot for them and now it has stopped. Can I make them by replacing them with new wearables or how can I have a new collection instead?:pray:

(Not from committe but as a tip).

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

The new wearables I personally designed replaced the old wearables that infringed on copyright. I hope to be able to publish a new collection after changing them, and I very much welcome any suggestion to solve such a problem.

When the name of an item and the design dont match = misleading.

1 Like

Thanks for your review
I chose new names, are the new names appropriate?

Im not reviewing, sorry. Im not from the committe. just pointing it out.
The name of the items are changed but the collection name is the same, and that can’t be changed once published. (again misleading) Goodluck!

1 Like

Your explanation was appropriate, thank you. This was my first release of NFTs in decentraland as wearable and I did not know it was not possible to rename the collection at this level.

2 Likes

Yeah what Crypt_Sannin said above is correct but main issue here is trying to protect you from having IP infringement issues.

1 Like

Yes you are right . To publish this collection, I first need a solution to change the name of the collection, because apart from violating IP rights, it is in conflict with the new wearables I have replaced, and publishing new wearables with this collection name is not correct at all. I hope we can solve this problem with your help, Mr. @Yannakis .the new wearables will need more changes and design, which will be completed as soon as possible. But I replaced them to remove the previous ones to show my goodwill not to use the Disney design.

Thank you for your attention and review

1 Like

When can I use three LEGENDARY items? I have paid 300 mana, which is a lot of money for me. It’s not right not to use what I’ve paid for. I have tried hard to cover this cost and now everything has stopped. Any name of my collection that you approve, I choose, just let me use what I have paid. I have stopped publishing it for about 2 weeks just because of the name of the collection. Please suggest a solution, you definitely need to know the solution. This system is working with your help so you can find a solution to what was happening in it. I do not want my right to be lost just because of a collection name.
Isn’t it better to check and confirm the names of the collections before registering on the blockchain so that we do not have such problems.
I have replaced the items that are not complete, of course. I will replace the final ones when you fix the collection name problem.

1 Like

I feel you…

I made the same mistake.

1 Like

Hello Mr.@Yannakis,
What did you conclude about that? I’m still waiting to use the 300 mana I paid. Is renaming a collection or deleting it or replacing it with 3 other legendary items complex for the system? I have paid for it with difficulty and it is not right not to use what I have paid.
About 20 days have passed since my payment and I have not made any progress in publishing my collection.

:pray:Please, please help me in this problem.:pray: