Collection 'squid game collection' created by park#2424 is ready for review!

squid game collection

View entire collection

Wearables

squid game circle soldier

1 Like

im so excited about my creation :slight_smile:

hey, since this is a design from squid game its cant be approved to avoid IP issues. Please change the design so it doesnt resemble the original one

1 Like

my collection is still “under review”. should i wait more ?

1 Like

Please check my comment above.

1 Like

i built a whole new wearable. i have two questions. 1) how can i add new item to my collection? there is no + icon next to it . 2) how can i change my collection name? because my new creation is not related to my old creation.

1 Like

Hey, the collection name can’t be changed and additional items can’t be added. This collection can’t be approved with the collection name to avoid having IP issues

in your last comment you mentioned that i have to change the design so it does not resemble the original one. so I changed the entire project. what should I do now ?

1 Like

You would have to re-submit the collection under another name

how can I re-submit my collection without re-paying MANA ?

1 Like

I dont think theres a way to get a refund curently… That’s why you’re also asked to sign that the wearables youre submiting are your own unique designs before paying the fee

I made a new wearable. Before I pay the amount , is it possible for you to see my design, and tell me if this design is acceptable or not ?
this is a full suit eggplant skin.
Screenshot (499)

1 Like

Every wearable has to be similar to the human body shape