Collection 'Snad's Yacht Party 1' created by Snad is ready for review!

Snad’s Yacht Party 1

View entire collection

Wearables

Yacht Captain Cap

9 Likes

Another fine product for another fine customer! Snad welcomed us to the party, with the Yacht Party 1 cap. Such a high-quality piece, and it shows in the details with an HD like texture that makes you feel you can just put this on your head in real life. Cannot wait to see the people rocking this gem! Thank you Snad for trusting in us for your project. Congrats on your first wearable.

Respectfully,
-Mr. W

4 Likes

WJ Designs is happy to present our dear Snadley’s Yacht Party hat. A great client to work with that wants this piece just to make the community happy! The logo is his own, created by himself for the project. Fine detail and subtle glow with realistic fabric folds. It is surely to catch attention in the clubs. @MrW_1981 even added a nice bob for the female version. Enjoy!

We will be available for any required changes. Thank you.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Yacht Party! I’ve been having so much fun in Decentraland and exploring with the Decentraland Community. I just wanted to join in and share something of my own with my friends and acquaintances in my favorite metaverse. I have seen Mr. W and Mr. J in the community for a while, but was amazed when I saw their designs and their talent. I created the Yacht Daddy Yacht Club logo at home, but love to see WJ Designs bring it to life in this Yacht Captain’s Cap.

Thank you for your consideration! Welcome Aboard!

4 Likes

Will check the collection soon!

2 Likes

As an irl captain i have to admit this piece is amazing! Collection approved!

3 Likes

@Yannakis
Thank you for taking the time to review this item. We appreciate all the work you are doing. I am so happy to see how these came out!!

Thank you again.

Respectfully,
-Mr.W

3 Likes

@Snad
Congratulations brother!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like