Collection 'Skeleton Onesie' created by AO#4332 is ready for review!

@Malloy

I appreciate it. Trying to figure out what went wrong lol

@Shibu

Malloy approved the helmet again but this wearable is not showing up in my collectibles still. I can see it now in the marketplace under ā€œlatest listingsā€ but I am not able to use it. Maybe there is a bug? Hope we can get this figured out. Thanks

Oh! Did you mint any for yourself? (as in into your wallet)
That might be the issue! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@michi

Yea I minted all of them to my wallet. I can see them in my assets but it wonā€™t load in my collectibles section to actually use in the game. Some have sold but now Iā€™m seeing them be resold on the marketplace by someone who purchased it. Iā€™m wondering if it is not working by whoever bought it also :pensive:

!!!
Ok, yeah thats not meant to be a thing :weary: :sob:
Super sorry I cant help more!

1 Like

@michi

Can I send you 1 and you let me know if itā€™s working for you? Just send message me your address

1 Like

Hello committee, so I tested this and because it was hidden on my wallet (which I unhid via opensea) it wasnā€™t showing up in my backpack. Actually I had a few in my hidden tab I didnt know about and they also werenā€™t showing up in my backpack so I dont think this is an isolated case. :cloud: :pray:

1 Like

@michi @Shibu

Ok, so I just spent 4 hours unhiding 5000 pajamasā€¦ and now I noticed my helmets are hidden also so i have to go do 5000 of those also. But after unhiding my pajamas, it is still NOT working for me. I even went to another area that was not conjested like you did Michi but still not working on my end. There has got to be a bug or somethings. If you could Shibu, put a note in about it. And also note that minted nfts are going hidden. Hoping we can get this figured out.

@Shibu

Another thing I find odd is that this person has 1 of my wearables, I sent 1 to Michi, and also 1 to my brother but my supply says 5000/5000 stillā€¦ So it should be 4997/5000. And Iā€™m sure they are reselling it because it doesnā€™t work.

Uploading: Capture1.JPGā€¦

1 Like

Hey @Saldivar24 ! How are you? What do you want to do with them? Putting on sale?

I notice that the items are not on sale. In order to put your collection on sale you need to toggle the "
ON SALE" button. If not they are not going to appear in the marketplace. If you minted the 5000 to you will need to put them on sale individually on the marketplace because you already minted those to your wallet (secondary sales, not primary). Is this the issue?

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 13.04.46

I can see your wearable in the marketplace but not for sale.

@Shibu

Thats the problem.

1. My for sale toggle button is ON but its not showing in the marketplace.
  2. My wearable will not show up in my collectibles section in my backpack still so I am not able to use it.
  3. I sent a wearable to @michi, 1 to my brother, and I saw someone bought 1 but my supply says 5000/5000 still.

message me your address @Shibu I will send you one so you can see whats going on.

The On Sale is not going to work if you already minted all of the wearables to your wallet @Saldivar24

Wearables Editor User Guide | Decentraland ā†’ check here how primary and secondary sales work

@shibu

Ohhhhhh okā€¦ well that would make sense. So whenever I get approved, dont mint anything? This is my second wearable so im still pretty new and trying to figure all this out.

@Shibu

I dont think minting all of my wearables was the problem. I just got another wearable approved and the same thing is happening. I didnt mint all of new wearable to my wallet this time. I sent 1 to myself, then 1 to another account I have and 1 to my brother and the wearable is not viewable in any of those backpacks.

I need to send you 1 of these wearables so you can see what I am talking about. You can keep it. I just really need this problem fixed because I am paying alot of mana for it to not work and im sure it is not working for others.

please message me your address so I can send you a wearable

@Shibu

Whats up man? I had this hole in my pajamas that was bugging me so I submitted it back in for changes. If you could give it a look and approve it whenever you got some time, that would be much appreciated. I just closed up that hole and made the whole inside of the hoodie part white.

And sorry about all the other @ man. Something ended up being wrong with the whole account I was using so I made another account and all my wearables are working there. Weird, but as long as its working then im all good.

Ill just sit back now and let the process run its course. Thanks again!

Capture

CC: @Shibu
Hi @AO#4332 taking over on the curation here, Iā€™ve read the history log; The normals seem fine, approved! Nice adjustments!

@Saldivar24

Hi Saldivar,
I discovered your topic because I got the same problem with the minting of my first wearableā€¦

How did you manage to make it with your pajamas ? Only sell it on the secondary market?

Thank you !

Joshkos

@Joshkos

You minted all of your wearables to your wallet? If so, yea just sell them on the secondary market.

Thanks for your answerā€¦
Yes I dit it, unfortunatelyā€¦
Did you manage to sell some on this secondary market ? now that you can compare with the normal marketplaceā€¦

Thank you !

Yea I still sold some on the secondary market. I really dont see any difference from the primary and the secondary other than on the secondary you may need to advertise more on your social but its still very possible to make good sales. Good luck with your project brotha

2 Likes