Collection 'Sannin's Ninja no Kunren Co.' created by CryptSannin is ready for review!

Sannin’s Ninja no Kunren Co.

View entire collection

Wearables

Ninja no Kunren Sandals

Ninja no Kunren Bottom

Ninja no Kunren Top

2 Likes

Hello, this collection is a unisex one. Sannin Ninja OG Hat Holders will receive a set each, in gratitude of being the first supporters. Please do let me know if there is anything concerning, thank you! @vrglitch
CryptSannin

1 Like

3 Likes

Looks great Crypto! From the pics I can’t see anything to pick at! Cheers! Great work! Keep it up!

1 Like

Ok, one thing I see (Wiiicked nit-picking here and it could just be the angle of the Male pic). The vertical Neon strip of Male upper seems to have more of a curve which IMO looks better. Both still look great!

1 Like

yeah its the angle! ill put up another angle shot if needed.

1 Like

I wish to have one too… 0xf3611410dECb07B483731Ca0085137C21bc39218

1 Like

Hello, would like to know progress on review for this collection. I appreciate in advance!! @Kat @Shibu @vrglitch

thank you, there is still one Sannin Ninja OG hat left which gets you a set once approved!! :slight_smile:

Hello, would really love some feedback! Its been a week or so since submission and I’m a bit stuck waiting as far as organizing an event goes for the collection. @vrglitch

Hey @Sannin , It seems there was an error when uploading your assets. Can you please go to your collection inside the builder and wait a minute or so to be sure all assets are correctly upload.
Let me know when you are ready.
Thank you!!

1 Like

Hey, @vrglitch thanks for the response! i logged in to the builder and saw what you told me above, honestly first time seeing it like that but what can i do to fix?

Fixed. Thank you! Your collection has been approved.

Thank you very much!

Hello @vrglitch , the emissive colors/glow on this wearable set as well as on my “Sannin Ninja OG Hat” with the recent updates went away. When I go in world the glow does not render in like before. I wondered if there is something I should do on my end or will that eventually get fixed by itself as I seen with other wearables? Thank you!

Thanks @Sannin , the team is working on this.

1 Like

thank you for your response!

Hello, any updates on restoring the glow on these?

Hello, I have fixed the file for this set, glow and some shoes had glitched! I’m ready to fix it, as well as the “Sannin Ninja OG Hat” .

@vrglitch

Hey @Crypt_Sanni! you should be able to update your models.