Collection 'Renaissance Angel by Rene Makela' created by Universelle#e6cc is ready for review!

Renaissance Angel by Rene Makela

View entire collection

Wearables

Renaissance Angel by Rene Makela

Hello how is it going? is there any updates for that reviewing? vrglitch

Hello, what IS the ETA to review that collection? :frowning: Que are waiting for It to do an event and we are now a litle blocked. THX a million

Hey @Universelle.io sorry about the long wait, i will review this shortly

Hey, one thing you have to fix first.

You should either make a female version or remove the female version, this seems to be a male only wearable so I guess you will remove it.

okey!!! thanks for that, i am changing it right now

I already made that change, only for male, ready for review :slight_smile: thanks!! @Chestnutbruze

Hey @Chestnutbruze , seems that i cant edit the item i dont know why, i uploaded again the model, set to only male, rarity legendary, and part upper body and it seems that made the edit. if i do that the save button doesn’t apear in the builder so i tried to set an option in overrides, then the button to save appears, i clicked, change the override to null again and press save again but when i go back and refresh the page, the collection still has the unisex icon. i need help with that… its too many time for that review and collectors are impatient. Thanks A Million

Hey there was an issue with the builder, but now a fix was just deployed and I can see the wearable has been updated. So I approved it :+1: