Collection 'Rebel Bots OGs Heads' created by HAL9000#e55f is ready for review!

Rebel Bots OGs Heads

View entire collection

Wearables

Rebel Bot Gold Head

Rebel Bot Silver Head

Rebel Bot Gold Head

4 Likes

This reminds me the iron giant :thinking:

if there is ever a green one IM SO DOWN hahaha these look cool

1 Like

These Heads look awesome. These are going to be a awesome NFT for the Rebelbot community. @Kat @HirotoKai These will be gifts to the community. Here is the projects original NFT jpg.

1 Like

These helmets look so good in DCL. I really hope these get approved! @vrglitch @Chestnutbruze

gold2

2 Likes

Hello guys, created the models for https://twitter.com/REBEL_BOTS please let us know if there’s any fixes needed and/or anything else to be provided. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Hey @Crypt_Sannin ! Can you send to legal@decentraland.org some documentation from them (Rebel_BOTS) that allows you using their IP?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Has been done now @Shibu thanks. Although I’m the creator of the models, these belong to Reb3l Robots and it’s them submitting. However the email has been sent and should be ready to go.

2 Likes

Make me Rich @Crypt_Sannin i been holding these since .03 lol . All jokes aside i like the bots and i love the wearables. Always slaying it.

2 Likes

Any update? Would love to announce this collection to the community for being holders of the NFT.

Hey @Shibu giving it here a bump. :eyes: Ty

Hey, @Crypt_Sannin ! Collection seems OK but there are 2 NFTS exactly the same (name color and shape). If you wanted to create 2K you would need to create a 10K version and then mint just 2K but you can’t do the same asset twice.
Please consider in making these changes to be approved. Thanks

T

2 Likes

Thanks will get on this asap.

2 Likes

Hello @Shibu. I’m Hal from the Rebel Bots team. I have created the two same collection because I was planning to mint and airdop the helmets for our community on a party on coming Saturday.
Need 200 items from the Gold helmet, therefore the 2 collections of 100.
So I understand that I should not have done that and want to resolve. At this point I can’t edit the rarity nor delete the item from the collection. Could you please advise on how to resolve as I am stuck with no option to resolve.

Thank you

3 Likes

Hey, looks like Hal is unable to delete the second gold helmet from the collection, would like to get these going relatively soon so they can mint these and distribute them to the community for the upcoming event in DCL on Saturday 22nd. Any help in this regard would be much appreciated. Thanks, Mac. @ Crypt_Sannin (can change to @ Hal_9000 if you’d like) @Shibu

3 Likes

F bro they need more people on the committee. Lol im watching this as a rebel bots owner that party is literally right around corner. lol Hype

2 Likes

@Shibu @einstein - Guys, you can see we cannot delete the items in subject. We need your prompt assistance with this issue. We need to delete one of the items in the collection so we can put this long due review to rest. Thank you.

3 Likes