Collection 'Pride Collection' created by ABSOLUTLAND is ready for review!

Looks good on builder but broken in game. Looks like an armature problem. removing “_end” bones should fix the issue

Thx taking a deeper dive

1 Like

Didn’t find any problems in syntax but we re-parented them. Will resubmit with updated .glb shortly.

1 Like

same issues as well

1 Like

Its with the pride tank. There’s also issues on the bottom and glasses of the Neo Raver Pants and Festival Specs

1 Like

It seems there are issues with some of the Absolut wearables from last year. Unfortunately we were not the vendor responsible for designing these, we simply stewarded them through the publishing process. We will reach out to relevant parties and circle back with plan of action. Sorry for any inconvenience.

1 Like

Thank you for the update here GrizzledGatsby!

1 Like

We have notified the relevant parties and they are working on a plan to update these wearables. Rest assured it will be taken care of in due course. I will post here once updates are pushed for committee review. Thanks for flagging!

Update: We are updating all models in all collections to ensure they work as intended. We will notify you when the models have been resubmitted. Thank you for your patience. :grinning:

2 Likes

@GrizzledGatsby Thank you! :star:

1 Like

@Yannakis we are trying to upload these collections again. We have cleaned up the other vendors work to make these compliant. I am having trouble editing Male Female representations. If I upload female it overwrites male version. How to I update both M/F versions in builder?

1 Like

You have to choose Male instead of both when droping the first male file and then click on the 3 dots and select “add female representation”

1 Like

Nowhere to do that on update only when creating new collection. hmmm

Yes i do it that way but then when i select female afterwards and edit that representation it overwrites male and becomes female only

Then once you upload male, when clicking the 3 dots on top right on item page you should see an “add female representation” option

k let me check thanks

Or you can click on item and then “ADD”

1 Like

There is no 3 dots on “edit representation” Simply gives you the add file screen

then goes to this screen. Nowhere to marry the M/F versions. Sorry if i am missing something but cannot seem to find it. Not a problem starting a new collection just when editing representations