Collection 'PopRoXxX Party Mask Collection' created by Manzier is ready for review!

PopRoXxX Party Mask Collection

View entire collection

Wearables

PopRoxxxx Party Mask

2 Likes

Taking a look for you now!

Thanks. I have PopRoxxx approval to use it himself…let me know if you need anything from him besides my chat history :slight_smile:

Hi Manzier,

So technical issues at the moment;

• The thumbnail needs to have a transparent background (rarity auto adds the background color :slight_smile: )
  • As it is a ‘mask’ accessory it is currently over the 500 triangle budget guideline by a large amount (maybe delete the geometry facing the face as it’s out of sight?)
  • It also uses 4 textures and 4 shaders (assuming geometry allocation issue?)
  • You’ll also need to either accomodate different facial hair styles or add ‘facial hair’ to the ‘hide’ menu

I haven’t checked it ingame just yet for further technical issues, however in the meantime, if you can ask PopRoxxx to send an e-mail to; legal@decentraland.org giving you permission to publish this wearable, it will make the item’s approval go so much faster when you fix up the bullet points above :slight_smile:

If you have any issues regarding the fixes, feel free to message me on Discord!

Thank you so much. I asked him to email you when he gets done at Tominoya.
I’ll correct all those issues now…thank you.

Pretty sure I got this think set tight now. Im still looking for “shaders”. This is only my second attempt at a wearable so any advice is apprecaited.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Can I get a review of these and see if it passes inspection this time around?
Thank you very much it is greately appreciated.

Hi Manzier,

This looks great now, thanks for amending the above! Do you want to add a description before I approve?

Hey Malloy,
I just now added a description. All looks good on my end and I’m ready for approval.

thank you!
Josh

@Manzier approved! Lovely stuff!

1 Like

I have some corrections to the model related to the annoumcent : Decentraland Wearables Update | Decentraland

It appears something in the web client is changing it so my nose is poking out(not int he builder, but in real world).

I’ve corrected the normals and removed the inside faces to reduce the number of tris and make it more managable for future updates.
Please let me know how to proceed when you have time.
thanks
Josh

Hey Malloy,
Can you reject the mask for me so I can upload a corrected version? My nose is poking through the published one :slight_smile: . I have the new model ready to go.

Thanks
Josh

1 Like

Sure thing, rejecting now

1 Like

Thanks. The new model has been uploaded. I corrected a few areas that were facing inward incorrectly causing the nose to show. I also removed all of the inside faces. I think it looks better overall. It does show a little extra gap now without the inside, but I think it shoudl still be acceptable and an improvement.

Please reapprove at your earliest convienence.

Thanks much!
Josh

1 Like

Can i get approval on this if anyone has time? Corrections have been made.

1 Like

Please review. it’s been 2 days already!

1 Like

BUMP. Hopefully you get this approved soon!

1 Like

@HirotoKai
@vrglitch
@Malloy
Does anyone have time to approve this item? Going on day 3 of no responses.

Thanks
Josh

1 Like

I have just approved it, please refrain from using exclamation marks in your demands for approval. We are all active at different times and are doing what we can.In future, please @ tag us as it goes through to our emails as I did not see the previous messages to ‘bump’ the thread.

Thank you so much malloy. I will try to be less annoying in the future I apprecaite your takign the time out of your busy schedule to find and approvfe my request. Feels like maybe DCL needs someone to manage the forums so we don’t get ignored for 3 days and feel the need to use puncutation. As you can see my first 2 requests were not using exclamation points. That didn’t happen until 2 says after. Glad now know the correct procedures.