Collection 'PopRoXxX Legacy Collection - Hat' created by Manzier is ready for review!

PopRoXxX Legacy Collection - Hat

View entire collection

Wearables

PopRoXxX Black Hat

3 Likes

That’s looking really awesome!! I can’t wait to get one for myself!

1 Like

I’m hoping to get this approved today if someone can take a look. They are doing an event tomorrow night at the Aquarium with PoproXxX and I was hoping to have it ready so he can drop a couple

Thank you so much for all your time and help bringing me up to speed on this too. Everyone has been very helpful.
thanks
Josh

Taking a butcher’s hook now, will get back to you asap

Ok @Manzier , the hat looks nice but the hair looks very choppy and you do have lee-way with triangles to use the existing hair presets in the source model files. You’ll just have to refine the hat and the hair to match up at the edges to stop clipping etc…

Albeit the hair finish is subjective I can approve it if you like but I think it’d really pop with a more detailed hair style;

Here is a link for you to download the assets; avatar-assets/assets/base-avatars/hair at master · decentraland/avatar-assets · GitHub

Let me know what you think!

Hey Malloy,

I used an existing model from the community contest examples with the hair already attached. Im still pretty novice and parenting is still a little difficult for me so moving it to another model will take me some time.

Let’s approve this model and I’ll work on a much better release for the spring collection :).

I’ll review these models you provided in the mean time so I’m up to speed for my next release.

Thanks
Josh

Ok I’ve checked it and the MALE variant seems fine but the FEMALE variant is the one that needs revisiting; I’ll approve it for your event but may I suggest you update it asap after? Let me know if you want to do that and I’ll reject it/approve for you :raised_hands:

Approved!

Thank you so much. I will make the corrections number 1 priority and see if I can get it fixed asap.

May I reach out on discord when I’m ready to resubmit or just repost here?

Thanks

Let me know when you want to do the update here and I’ll reject it so you can make changes :slight_smile:

I think I have a much better female model now if you want to reject I can upload that…I think you’ll be happy with the results based on your recommendations.
2021-10-26_13-46-05