Collection 'OPEstyleLAB SS22 Crowns' created by styleStar#08e7 is ready for review!

OPEstyleLAB SS22 Crowns

View entire collection

Wearables

Radiate Striped Crown

Dynamic Beaded Crown

Strength Striped Crown

Manifest Beaded Crown

Hey checking this out now!

1 Like

Cool wearables! They look good, just need to reduce 2 of them down to 2 materials.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello @grimey
I hope this note meets you well.
I have made the corrections to the crowns in question.
Please advise me, thank you!
@OPEstyleSTAR

Can someone please help me with reviewing this collection.
I have been waiting for over a month.
I had no idea about this forum until I asked at the Discord and someone there gave me this thread.
Thank you so much in advance.
:pray: :pray: :pray:

Hey Ope. Thanks for the update! That fix looks good. Sorry for only spotting this now, but the emission on the Dynamic Beaded Crown is a little too high. Would you mind toning it down a little bit? The Manifest Beaded Crown is a better example of a good level of emission, but you dont need to take it down that low. Just something a little less.

Cheers!

1 Like

Ok, thank you, I will get my designer to work on that right away.
Kind regards,
Opé

1 Like

Hi @Grimey,
I hope all is well.

I have made changes to ALL of the crowns.
As I was editing I made a few mixed them up by accident and had to re-edit all of the crowns so when you take a look at the one that I fixed per your review, please review them all again. :pray:t5:

Also, I wanted to ask if I can change the price?
Kindly advise me.

Thank you for your time.
Opé

Hi there, @Grimey kindly advise me on the updates to all.
Thank you so much.

Hey thanks for the update! ‘Radient Striped Crown’ no longer shows up on the character in the builder or in the ropsten test network. Make sure the .glb is correct on your end and let me know once its working for you and I’ll approve. Cheers!

1 Like

All updated @grimey!
Thank you.

The collection has been assigned to Grimey

This is now approved. Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you @grimey! I appreciate you!