Collection 'Official Spaz Static' created by OfficialCubeMan is ready for review!

Official Spaz Static

View entire collection

Wearables

Spaz Static Mask

3 Likes

Hey @OfficialCubeMan, how are you?

Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 22.16.26

The wearable exceed the amount of triangles, materials and textures. (check limitations here: Publishing Wearables | Decentraland)

Please fix to be approved, thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Shibu Sorry for these super noob mistakes :roll_eyes: I have learned more about creating wearables since submitting this piece. I have created a new piece out of the old piece that now fits within the parameters. & Honestly I like it better. Could you please review the new piece I have Uploaded. :pray:

This is interesting can I see what it looks like in the real world view?

1 Like

Thank you for asking @TheGoldGuy Yes I can show you. It creates a super dope looking flickering effect. I Like to call it Spaz Static. I have some other color combos made up to but those will only come out if this one gets approved and a sale. It’s a living wearable. It’s Sick!
record_000001_Trim2

2 Likes

Bro, how is this even possible? This is legit

2 Likes

Thank you @Saldivar24 It’s a secret :shushing_face:

1 Like

I also have single color versions that would be put out at a higher Mint that way the average joes can actually get one of these things.

That’s amazing! You need a Gold Chain :slight_smile: dm me

1 Like

Thanks @TheGoldGuy I would love a Gold Chain :grinning:

1 Like

1 Like

Have I re-submitted the wrong way? I have uploaded a new file in builder. updated my topic in forum and sent a msg to most of the Mods. Its been 14 days no response. we just msg the Mod that denied us the first time to re-submit right?

That looks incredible!

1 Like

Thank you @Frank Appreciate that. :smiley: I just wish I could get it reviewed and hopefully Approved feels like I’ve been forgotten.:thinking: I’m not sure what the expected wait time is these days. I just know that the wait is killing me :crazy_face::exploding_head::weary:.

1 Like

That is completely understandable for you to feel that way. I think the team is just REALLY overwhelmed by the influx of new submissions! They have been working diligently to get everything approved, and I hope this amazing mask is next.

I’ve seen a few other posts go 2 weeks+ with no updates. Hang in there. It will make the approval and release that much more satisfying when you finally get to show it off in game. I predict a rapid sellout even at 500 mana.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for the encouraging words @Frank this makes me feel quite a bit better. I guess I’ll just hang tight and hope for the best. :+1::crossed_fingers::grin:

1 Like

Collection approved @OfficialCryptoCube

2 Likes

Wow! :grinning: :smiley: This is Amazing News. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Shibu

3 Likes

Hello @Shibu I Have uploaded a Thumbnail Much more precise to the actual look of the wearable in world. The original also doesn’t have translucent background could you please rereview my thumbnail please?

The collection has been assigned to michitodd