Collection 'NOX COLLECTION' created by Universelle#e6cc is ready for review!

Dear @Yannakis ,

We have changed the armature and it already works perfectly in the game…
We would love to know what was the reason that we downloaded from decentraland did not work, but already working we are happy, because we have spent many hours with this problem without knowing the reason…
Thank you very much for your help at all times…
Kind regards

Universelle Team

Hm not sure why but sometimes the armature doesnt work because of additional bones etc. Happy this worked. Checking the wearable in game now!

Just some weighting issues and loose vertices… Let me know if you need help with the fixes!

Hi ! @Yannakis

I THINK IT’S ALL SOLVED… WE’VE INTEGRATED THE T.SHIRT BETTER… AND SOLVED VERTICES

Please tell us everything is OK! hahaha !!!
Kind Regards
Miguel

1 Like

Arms are good now just some weighting issues like before around waist

@Yannakis
Check now please, I think we solved it… thanks

Yeah you uploaded only one model and i think you replaced the wrong one but it works. As it is now the working file is the red shirt that say Lamperti but under the name Tapia. Under name Lamperti theres still the old broken file

I checked it and I’m sorry but we have uploaded the files correctly… each file is the one with the correct equipment: Tapia’s file is the one with the green shirt, and Lamperti’s file is the one with the red shirt.

Anyway, I just deleted the previous files in case they were renamed with other previous versions, and I uploaded the final ones again

1 Like

Perfect! Can you reduce the count of materials? 1 for color, 1 for emission, 1 for skin and one for hair? (For both wearables). Would also be a good idea to name the hair material to AvatarHair_MAT so that players can choose the hair color if you want!

But dear friend @Yannakis , we would like you to tell us all the things of change that should be done at once…
Now the wearables work, we meet the requirements… what you say about making it possible to select the hair, you’re in a mistake, the hair is done so for a reason, and it is because the international player (Lamperti) who represent these avatars have one gray white hair, and is an icon 20 years ago in the world of padel… and the other, Tapia number 3 in the world ranking) is known as the “Mozart” of Catamarca (is Argentine) so the hair of the 18th century has been designed for this sense, like the hair of Mozart… and so it does not have to be choosen by the players…
With regard to materials, I thing we can no longer reduce materials, is impossible that you validate them like this ??..
We have many hours with changes to make it work, and a lot of effort designing with an armature downloaded from DCL, and making the changes you asked for, and then it didn’t work because the armature was the problem, and it wasn’t our responsibility…
I hope you understand me…
And this Monday we have to launch the wearables because they are a reward of the NFTs of the campaign of the international brand NOX, we need them to be available.
Thanks for your help
Miguel Naddaf

@Yannakis

We have this distribution of materials:
2 emission (of which we could delete one, and thus reduce 1)
1 skin
1 hair
1 front of t-shirt
1 back of the t-shirt

But we can’t reduce any more…

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah it would be good to get approved if you use one material for emission. Tshirt back and front could also be merged to one texture. Thats fine if you want to only have one color for hair.

We can use only 1 material for emission… we can change it now…
In this way only 5 materials would remain, and therefore the requirements for wearables full body (skin) that are 5 materials are met.
We can not merge t-shirt in 1 texture because in the shirt we can not join and make 2 materials to 1, there are different images at front and back, in front is the logo of the brand, and back the name of the player and text of the brand below and flag above, and they are images that if you delete the material would come out the same front and back…

If you can’t approve the wearables with 5 materials, then we’ll may to cancel the project and the brand will have no wearables for Decentraland, and it’s a brand with more than 200k followers on social networks and we thought Decentraland be interested in such a customer with the audience they can bring.
It’s a pity, but more than removing an emission material we can not do…

@Yannakis
We can use only 1 material for emission… we can change it now…
In this way only 5 materials would remain, and therefore the requirements for wearables full body (skin) that are 5 materials are met.
We can not merge t-shirt in 1 texture because in the shirt we can not join and make 2 materials to 1, there are different images at front and back, in front is the logo of the brand, and back the name of the player and text of the brand below and flag above, and they are images that if you delete the material would come out the same front and back…

If you can’t approve the wearables with 5 materials, then we’ll may to cancel the project and the brand will have no wearables for Decentraland, and it’s a brand with more than 200k followers on social networks and we thought Decentraland be interested in such a customer with the audience they can bring.
It’s a pity, but more than removing an emission material we can not do…

1 Like

This is fine. Let me know when you reduce to 5!

@Yannakis

You already have the files modified, to 5 materials.

1 Like

Collection approved!

@Yannakis

THANKS…

Regards

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis, on friday we did an event and one of the attendees was wearing this weareable, at the time when we uploaded it it had no problem and on friday it looked like this. Have you changed anything in the components? How can we solve this?
Regards

Hey! It’s not possible for me to change items in others’ collections. This usually happens when
The texture used is not 512x512 or a multiplier of that