Collection 'Muppet Test Tube Shirt' created by 0xf432...88cf0 is ready for review!

Muppet Test Tube Shirt

View entire collection

Wearables

Muppet Test Tube Shirt Grey

Hey, I’ll check this now!

Having a look this is almost good to go!
Did you want to add a description and tags to make it easier for people to find your product on the marketplace?
Just ensure no clipping on male fistpump ~
o

Good catch, I did not see that. Since this is my first time doing this I thought I would ask the best way to fix this. Is it best to fix this with weight painting or do I actually need to edit the mesh to make it come out further from the body? Thanks again for the help.

1 Like

This is a weighting issue~
Make sure the base of the shirt is only weighted to the hip. If there’s weighing from the leg or waist it will pull in all sorts of directions!

Let me know how you go!

OK, I fixed the weight painting on the male version but when I tried to upload the new version to the collection it will not let me. It only shows the female version now. I am pretty sure I did not upload it correctly. So I thought I would ask you the best way to get the new male version uploaded before I really started messing things up. Thanks for the help.

Try re-uploading one of the gender and click male/female. Then when that’s uploaded in the collection view, click on item details (not editer) and in the top right is a drop down that has an option to add female representation~
Let me know if you get stuck!

OK, that did it. I think everything is good now. Let me know if there is anything else. Thanks for all the help!

1 Like

Hello, I just wanted to check back in and make sure that you were looking at the newly uploaded items. Let me know if there is anything else I need to do to get the approval.

1 Like

Hey, I’ll have a look now~

This is looking good, the thumbnail seems to be a black box. Can you update to be transparent and I’ll approve~

I switched it back to just the normal preview. Should be good to go now.

Does everything look good now?

1 Like

Sorry, thats approved thank you~