Collection 'MultiverseDAO Super Man' created by Sophie#1417 is ready for review!

Please update ASAP to avoid issues with people purchasing~

Sir,hummm…I have edited

Hey @Sophie1997 , let me know if you have any further issues! Thank you for updating so quickly, really appreciated~

We tested and still can’t wear this wearable.
Otherwise, you provide a public key, and I will provide you with this set of wearables, so that you can test whether it is wearable

Hey @michi

I bought this Wearable 2x and i can’t use it atm. I wonder why its still available on the market after you realized that it has to many triangles & materials?

Thx for your response

Thanks for the message @ArtReYou, (this was disabled as soon as it wasn’t working and updated within the few hours) super strange because this was working ok before when I re-approved so not sure why it’s not loading. Currently it wouldn’t be a material issue.
@Sophie1997 would you mind re uploading this so I can re-upload it to the server and I’ll flag it with the devs!

I have re-uploaded, sir

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-07 um 21.10.36

Hey @michi

Ppl still buying this wearable but they can’t use it. This is really frustrating. You gave the approval on this. You should take this off the market immediately. The updated Version still got way to many triangles. Please take this responsibility. Thank you

@ArtReYou this was disabled after your previous comment and some others, please check marketplace. This also means you shouldn’t be able to see in your backpack. Please let me know if that’s not the case but from my side that looks to be it.
I have requested this to be re-uploaded as per my previous post and this isn’t a tri issue in this case, took the responsibility and understand your frustration. When reviewing this was working but seems to not be loading in game currently so please consider its not always a curation issue. There are currently updates being done in game that can cause issues.

@Sophie1997 has not replied so this will stay disabled until updated and as they are the product owner they have full control over their product and we only have the ability to approve or disable.
People can only purchase through OpenSea which is out of my control as a curator.
Thank you for your ongoing support in this matter.

Hey @michi

You approved this wearable. At the time you approved this, it already had way to many triangles, thats why there was a issue with the wearable. I really don’t get it why you looking for excuses now?

Making mistakes is one thing, but then trying to cover it up and lying about is something completely different and this takes a lot of my personal trust in you.

The Situation is now that this person @Sophie1997 isn’t available anymore:

I expect a solution here, because a lot of ppl bought this wearable, and its useless.

@Shibu @HirotoKai @Yannakis @Lauretta

1 Like

Thank you so much for this feedback and I can tell you I’m being fully transparent with my responses. At the time of approval this was working in game as you can see from the conversation above. I’ve requested the product owner re upload and have disabled to prevent further purchases.
At the time of update request regarding the tri count this was for an event on that day that allowed access via the wearable ownership only which was priced at 1mana. (Which is why it was updated ASAP)

Not too sure what your question is but this is still currently following the correct process. The forum is a place for opinions from the community but please try to stay respectful.

Thanks @Sophie1997 , this is was fixed. :slight_smile:
Let me know if there’s any further issues.