Collection 'MINGFAICHAN'S EXCLUSIVE' created by mingfaichan#56c9 is ready for review!

MINGFAICHAN’S EXCLUSIVE

View entire collection

Wearables

POLAROID CAMERA BY MINGFAICHAN

7 Likes

Will check this now!

2 Likes

Hey, category is currently misleading and theres also a bit of clipping on the back. Please change category to one of the accessories and add a main asset. For example you could use the earing category, add an earing to the design and also display it on at least 50% of the thumbnail.

1 Like

I wonder if publishers are looking at policies. Intellectual Property Guidelines – Meet Polaroid

1 Like

@Yannakis Ming is having trouble siging up to forum but he wants me to let you know that the updated is ready for you to review at your earliest convienence. Thank you.

Awesome, will also need a verification that you have the right to use SirDropBear logo.

1 Like

i am sirdropbear so yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Yannakis feel free to check out the sirdropbeartv tshirt that was uploaded by me and my channel Twitch :slight_smile: if you need other verification let me know please

1 Like

Oops. Will check and approve asap!

1 Like

no stress :slight_smile: i was originaly homersimp0y in DCL but changed my name and never worked out how to do it in the forum :slight_smile: thanks for everything <3

1 Like

Hey, looks like the “POLAROID” is trademarked so I’d suggest removing it to avoid any IP issues.

1 Like

it was removed, the thumbnail changed and everything should of been changed from polaroid to camer or digital camera

if that didnt update ill let ming know to update

1 Like

yeap everything looks good only thing before i can approve is to add the earing on at least 50% of thumbnail since thats the “main” asset. Can use a head with the earing on so it doesnt look weird.

1 Like

no worries we will get onto that and get that updated by morning :slight_smile: thank you

1 Like

@Yannakis new thumbnail is uploaed :smiley:

1 Like

Everything is ready. Thank you!

1 Like

Such a dope concept Ming! I love it, looks really dope & fits your brand as well as who you are. Can’t wait! Excited!

2 Likes

Looks good, just make the background transparent on thumbnail and ill approve!

why transparent? all DPs are color coded to thier rarity

1 Like