Collection 'MetaProp Swag' created by 0xc6d6...0b87b is ready for review!

MetaProp Swag

View entire collection

Wearables

MetaProp Hat

MetaProp Hoodie

Hey, Just reviewing this now~

1 Like

Love this super clean set!
If you can shoot a simple email to legal@decentraland.org with confirmation you have the rights to use the metaprops logo, that will be great.
Just some updates required before approval, currently female hoodie has clipping on the sides

For the hat it’s actually standard practice to hide hair and add a hair style asigned with the ‘HAIR_MAT’ material to avoid clipping issues and consistency. Can be a unisex hair-do or gender specific variations, up to you!

Let me know once that’s updated and I’ll re-review. :pray:

Michi, I’m so sorry! I never saw this. I’m new to this and didn’t realize I had to check the blog post for it, was waiting for an email but now I know.

I will do what you have requested.

I have another collection I need to publish (urn:decentraland:matic:collections-v2:0x9485c1e2819935ca3de5b22006bb898138881ab3) but was waiting to get this one approved before I triggered that one. I will make sure to get written consent to use all the logos for those items as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Amazing, when you updated just drop an @ and I’ll get notified to check!

Michi everything should be in order now! I also straightened out the logo copyright with legal.

Please let me know if anything else is needed to publish these!

Thanks!

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

Hey @Decentrastan , this is all approved!

Amazing! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Michi,

I have a question, once the wearables are published in my account, is it possible to transfer them to someone’s account? For example, a client I developed them for?

Thanks,

Not really, the smart contract for the collection is tied to your wallet address.
You can give the client access to the collection via the main page tho so they can mint and distribute the wearables how they like!

Sweet! Thanks for the guidance Michi.

1 Like