Collection 'METACOMICS' created by REMEB#befa is ready for review!

METACOMICS

View entire collection

Wearables

Dr. Villain Iron Arms

10 Likes

This looks amazing! Hello Peter :smirk:

3 Likes

Hello everyone, me and my team really enjoyed putting effort in bringing you this piece of equipment!
Hope you all guyz will share some of your opinion writing your thoughts in comments below, much love for the community!

Here is some technical details:

-Triangles: 1403
-Texture: 2
-Materials: 2

3 Likes

That’s what i camed for!!! Just can’t wait to see it approved! :spider::spider_web::octopus:

4 Likes

I SO NEED THIS. Looking :fire:

5 Likes

@REMEB really cool bro, it rocks! Curious to see it in action in World :spider: :spider_web: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Niiice job! I want to see how ingame is too!

5 Likes

GIF-220124_005626

Some preview of the piece IG :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That’s dope :fire::fire::fire::fire: it also seems to look great In-Game. Hope yall guyz the best, keep doin’ your stuff

3 Likes

Thx man, we shurely will keep dropping stuff inspired by comics and manga :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Really amazing! :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see this on my avatar, waiting for the release :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Hey @REMEB! How are you?

1. Please check: Publishing Wearables | Decentraland
  • Wearables with misleading categories may be rejected; for example, a hat that is categorized as a lower body item.

You will need to add a helmet to not be a misleading category or add un upper body to it and changing it to upper body category.

2)Please take a look at the skinning in this parts when running, they are clipping with the avatar. Please fix to approve
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 23.58.06
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 23.58.33

Thanks!

1 Like

We’ll provide ASAP fixing all the issues, in maximum 48H the piece will be ready ;D thank you for you advice.

Go @REMEB :fox_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: love your collection!

1 Like

Hello @Shibu, As requested, we have fixed the problems encountered. Now the model is uploaded as UpperBody and the part that protruded behind the head has been removed.
We also decided to remove the backpack-like element and replace it with a green coat with black gloves.
Details related to the model:

Triangles: 1498
Materials: 2
Textures: 2

Thank you for your patience!

In here, the new preview of the model!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

How was that approved? Isnt that an exact copy of Dr Octopus from Spiderman?

1 Like

That’s kinda the thing we’ve done :sweat_smile: but no, isn’t Doctor Octopus. He’s Doctor Villain :smirk: if you understand what i mean LOL