Collection 'Meta Smokers Cigarettes' created by MetArtisan#af73 is ready for review!

Congrats on your release! Bought the 2nd one, and I sent you an offer on your first one. I understand if you prefer to keep it, but I have a small obsession with mint issue 1/ and plan to open a museum one day in DCL in the future to show off issue 1 and other fun mint numbers. As a smoker I would love the first cig.

Cheers, great work on such a creative item. LOVE the kiss effect!!

2 Likes

Thanks for your support @Frank!

Not only is it the first cigarette on DCL, but it’s also the first item I put up for sale, so for now I think I’ll keep it, thanks for your offer.

1 Like

I completely understand, thank you for your reply. Congratulations on your first item! I look forward to seeing more work from you in the future. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! Stay tuned, the best is yet to come :rocket:

1 Like

The name of the collection cannot be changed, right? Instead the name of the item or its description? Is it necessary to re-approve afterwards?

@Lauretta could you help me, please?

the name of the item and description can be changed, the name of the collection cannot, and yeah we will have to reapprove the changes, in order to change the name push the changes after saving them on the builder (the button of publish will change to push changes) and the you can tag me up and I will approve the changes on this case unless it’s correction on the model the review will be faster @METArtisan

@Lauretta thank you for your fast response. Another little question before to go… while I wait for the approval of changes, items will be available and saleable right? Or pushing changes, in some way stop sales?

@Lauretta I updated name, description and preview image. Waiting for approval. Thank you

thanks will look at it as soon as I can

@Lauretta any news? Is a very simple update. The 3d item is the same, I updated only name, description and preview image. Thank you

1 Like

Amazing details, love it! Hope my “cigarette” will be approved soon :slight_smile:

@Lauretta waiting for approval, please

Hey @METArtisan I checked the collection but I found it was approved already, if you can’t see the changes try uploading again and pushing the changes maybe it was a server error

@Lauretta Next to the title is an orange dot that says Unsynced

Builder _ Decentraland (5)

I edited the item again in the builder and saved again changing the description. Do I have to do anything else?

Because in the marketplace I continue to see the old preview image. Thank you @Lauretta

yeah you have to push the changes @METArtisan the publish button will change to one name push changes

@Lauretta done, now it’s “Under review”, probably because I changed the description again after your approval?

Yeah don’t worry I will review it later today and check that everything is correct

hey @METArtisan I have just reviewed the model and everything is correct will reapprove as soon as I can

Thank you. Now I see the published changes!

@Lauretta I have to ask you one more thing: some of the minted items are present in the collection on OpenSea, but they have neither image nor description. What happens? Some buyers are asking me for an explanation…

But above all is there a way to fix it? Although I’m afraid not