Collection 'Mango Loves 5th Avenue 2022' created by MangoMetagirl#abae is ready for review!

It should be live, pushing changes doesnt take it down

but itā€™s pending approval. it says under reviewā€¦

1 Like

Yeah but its still live, only the changes are under review. You can upload the old one tho and I can approve so it appears synced if you want

could we just remove the item completely from the collection? or put the rest of the collection up for sale and leave that item as not for sale?

or maybe we can hide that one item and have the rest of the collection be live?

1 Like

Unfortunately that cant be done whole collection would be hidden in that case

i understand. so weā€™re gonna have to put the entire collection on hold and not have it on sale thenā€¦ unfortunately we want to pull that one wearable but we canā€™t without pulling the entire collection off the market :confused: right?

1 Like

Correct. Whats the reason you want to remove it?

To be honest the company doesnā€™t tell me everything, they just said that want that one wearable pulled. Must be something from the inside, bureaucratic stuff. I have to tell them what options we have. Hiding the entire collection is a possibility though, right?

1 Like

I keep replying to myself, hereā€™s a reply for you so you see it haha :smiley:

1 Like

Disabling the entire collection wouldnt be the nicest thing for anyone that might have bought the item. Please let me know the reason why it has to be disabled and well find the best solution. DM me if you dont want to post public

will do, thank you kindly!

1 Like

yeah i thought exactly the same thing, would be such a shame! :confused:

1 Like

canā€™t seem to find a way to DM you o.O