Collection 'Long hair don't care' created by NewJeneration#2e67 is ready for review!

love it! This should definately get moved up fast!

2 Likes

i want this for my girl friend

2 Likes

Checking your wearable now!

2 Likes

imagine an army with that lol looks so funny

4 Likes

Please, close the hole :slight_smile:

Also, i think moving bottom part a bit higher will avoid some overlaps with ground and animations like jump

Please, add this stuff in “hides” list:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ve made the edits, it’s been closed and the bottom has been taken up a bit! Hide list has been updated too!

1 Like

It’s cool to have pretty hair, not a hat.

2 Likes

There is something wrong with weight paint to legs now :slight_smile: It’s looks almost smooth, but require a bit of polishing, because right now when you run it sometimes sharp / cutting on back

Also, on female and male bottom is still requires to be on 15% higher, i think, because it’s still overlaps with ground sometime :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like a good hair day to me!

2 Likes

love it​:heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

This is super awesome and funny and I want one lol!

2 Likes

Love it! Just put it on after a bad party night and good to gooo! Lfg!

3 Likes

Thank you!
So more vertex have been added and the weight is now distributed onto the legs rather than the feet, it looks smoother in game. Also been raised a touch more!

Sorry, can’t approve it for now. Previous version was better, except some wrong weighted vertices on back bottom :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:

And it’s still too close to ground, needs to be adjusted higher like on picture below, so it will kinda float on top of ground, that way model visual effect of almost stuck on the floor will gone

1 Like

So cool, can’t wait to see these or there!!

1 Like

Fantastic. I need one. Congrats!

1 Like

Okaaaay smoothed out the vertices and also took it up a LOT it’s floating now xD

Thank you guys so much for the support! HYYYYPE!! Look out for the raffle and presale when approved!!

Collection Approved!

2 Likes