Hello! Checking this now !
Some issue to be fixed before approvation:
- use max 2 material and 2 texture per wearable.
- you dont’ need to add any ‘replacement’
- neck has some weights issue, please fix them. check ‘clap’ animation
- hips needs some weight fix as well, see images
- update female representation, hips position is higher and there are clipping with lowerbody
Let me know when you are ready
Thank you, I’ve just seen this forum, we will ask our design team to make changes asap. Thank you
We have just updated the files now. Can we please check on this?
Hi, I have a doubt about the textures and materials, It has 2 materials and 2 textures, the thing is that the material of the hoodie also has the color and the lighting (due to the Decentraland parameters I followed) but Decentraland counts them as 2 different textures (light and color) so in the end It’s 2 materials and 3 textures (but they’re really just 2 materials and 2 textures), the only way is removing 1 texture but everything is necessary so I think there’s nothing to do with that, but If there’s a solution please let me know.
Hello @FocusArtworks !
Ok i saw you are using 2 + skin mat, you can keep it as it is.
- check the hips clipping for the female representation
- reduce the emission power for the white one
- check neck skinning: you have some clipping over there with animations
If you need to see your wearables in the test world you can do that by switching to ropsten network:
This video from 1:38 Decentraland: How to Submit Wearables to the DCL Forum for Approval - YouTube
Hi there, we just submited an updated version for approval. Can you please check this?
Hello @Kaloscope !
Much way better rig good job!
Just some clipping on the female hips when player is moving. Check hips skinning for the female.
Also please slighty reduce the glow on the white one, it is yet too powerfull and your graphics are not even visible.
We’ve just changed it now on the white one? can you check?
All good, please update the Kaloscope Gold Hoodie thumbnail to match the ingame look and it s good to go
Hi there, can you check if our collection is ok now please?
Please update the Kaloscope Gold Hoodie thumbnail to match the ingame look
can you please check if this works now?
Can you please check on this now? Thank you
@Kaloscope collection approved!