Collection 'IOC GENESIS' created by 0x32da...accde is ready for review!

IOC GENESIS

View entire collection

Wearables

IOC GENESIS 1 JANE

IOC GENESIS 2 CHARLOTTE

IOC GENESIS 3 CASEY

hi! checking collection now! :face_with_monocle:

Can you add thickness and close all holes please? There is also few unwelded vertices on back around hip zone, model also requires better weight painting, for example leg overlaps with skirt

thank you!

Thank you for the notes! We will work on addressing the issues ASAP!
Best,
Adam

My rigger is saying that we would have to add quite a lot more polygons to address some of the issues, is that okay to do? I know there’s a poly limit. Please advise. Thank you!

Limit is 3000 triangles for ubody + lbody, i do believe it’s possible to follow this triangle count and fix all issues that was listed…

you can reduce triangle count on hands / fingers / legs (around knees) / any parts that don’t really will be affected on animations

also, in your case, instead of adding thickness, you can duplicate polygons and invert their normals, that way you will skip a lot of triangles

thank you! :+1:

Hi Theankou, we have worked on and uploaded new glb’s. Please let me know if they can be approved now. Thanks so much! Adam

1 Like

@theankou Thanks again!

1 Like

Hi! Adam! Jane - Perfect!
Other wearables still have holes that i mentioned before, can you fix them please?

Hi @theankou, thank you for approving Jane. When I check the builder for Casey and Charlotte it seems to render correctly there. Is it possible the files you are reviewing are different than the ones we uploaded to swap in? Attaching screenshots here.
Thanks!
Adam

Builder preview is outdated :slight_smile:
Please check all your wearables in-world, in your main collection window you can hit three dots and there will be button “see-in-world”

Hi! Thank you for your hard work! :+1: :sweat_smile:

Casey holes are now closed, perfect! There are still some issues with weight painting on this parts:

hole on Charlote hoodie hood still here, can you close it please?

Any way to reduce Casey triangle count? 3800 is too much :sweat_smile:

Hi @theankou thanks for the notes, we have made the fixes.
Thanks!
Adam

collection appoved! good job :sweat_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @theankou !! I really appreciate your time reviewing this!

1 Like