Collection 'Hella Exclusive Camo Hoodie' created by HellaRich#a498 is ready for review!

Hella Exclusive Camo Hoodie

View entire collection

Wearables

Hella Exclusive Camo Hoodie

1 Like

Heya checking this out now!

1 Like

Looking good @Saldivar24 ! Just need to fix some of the leg penetrations that happen on the male run animation -

fb1

@grimey
whats the best way going about that? Is that a rigging thing or do I just need to bring up the hoodie more?

1 Like

@grimey

I accidentally edited my other message, I tried to reply again with a new one so Idk if you saw the last one. But whats the best way to go about that? That a rigging issue or do I need to bring the hoodie up more?

Hey sorry for the slow reply. The easiest thing to do will bring the hoodie up a little bit. You could also bring in the run animation into blender to help adjust the weights too. You can find the run animation in this file -

If you’re having trouble feel free to DM me on the forum and I can help you out.

Cheers!

@grimey

Im pretty sure I got it. lol. Lmk if this is right

@grimey

Im writing this just in case your on and get to this in the middle of changes. Dont approve yet. Im making changes to the front “exclusive” image so it can be seen better in the game and then I need to change thumbnail to represent new changes. Ill comment again when its ready. Appreciate it

@grimey

Ok its good to go. Just lmk :+1:

Great thanks. Approved!