Collection 'Greatest of All Time (GOAT)' created by ExtraVersion is ready for review!

Thank you for screenshots of the meshes comparison, @yannakis

I have just spent 15 minutes on the DCL Marketplace, and I found this:

These 2 meshes represent 2 valid DCL Marketplace wearables approved by you:

I am confident that if I spent more time I’d find more of those. That proves my point on meshes and “shapes” itself are being irrelevant when it comes to certain market representation and IP.

Looking at my work, I see more differences than on most of the wearables presented on the market. Thus your comparative analysis leans to bring the non-objective reason to disprove a completely reasonable and fact-based solution provided by me.

Getting back to the topic from the official perspective, according to the rules:

• Once again, in order to confirm the official claim you’re referring to, could you please provide the link to the object (aka DCL wearable on marketplace) of the IP violation?
  • The main source of the case is the DCL Marketplace where the object of violation must be presented with its certain market value. Meshes without practical business value can’t be represented as valid claim.
  • Violation of the IP assumes bringing a certain market risk to already existing and registered product, thus I’ve asked for the link several times during our conversation

I am solid on the point, that after mesh re-creating, my wearable is unique and does comply to DCL rules.