Collection 'Greatest of All Time (GOAT)' created by ExtraVersion is ready for review!

Greatest of All Time (GOAT)

View entire collection

Wearables

Fabulous Freddie by ExtraVersion

Gaga Bad Romance by ExtraVersion

Gaga Bad Romance by ExtraVersion

Drake by ExtraVersion

Yellow Jacket by ExtraVersion

Yes No Drake by ExtraVersion

Hey, can you push a small change? Cant see this in curation tab currenty

Hi @Yannakis, thank you for checking the collection so quickly! I updated a tag of one item. Has this fixed the issue? Or I need to update each item?

1 Like

Hm still not pushed… Usually when uploading a wearable you have to stay on builder page for some time in order for it to be pushed. Can you go back push another small change and wait a couple seconds/minutes?

Worked!! @ExtraVersionDCL

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

@Yannakis, it’s my first collection here, so I am a newbie :smiling_face: Sorry for complications!
Could you also please clarify, can I update thumbnails now?

1 Like

Yes you can! Ill check the wearables in the meantime so let me know when thumbnails are updated! And welcome to the forum!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @Yannakis! I will update thumbnails and post here. I was so excited to publish the collection, so I completely forgot about thumbnails :crazy_face:

1 Like

Everything looks good. Just got to remove 3 stripes and jordan logo to avoid any IP issues.

I am so glad to hear that! Do you think I can keep 2 stripes and change the logo to some schematic picture with 3 rays, would it work?

1 Like

I have updated the logo and the stripes (also found that adidas doesn’t own 3 stripes anymore Adidas cannot own three stripes indefinitely, says EU court - Design Week haha :joy:) Please let me know if you think it’s okay or I need to update them further.

Thumbnails will take some time, I still need to figure out how to make them nice.

Yeah anything that wont resemble the original. Thumbnails looks the same for me… Also gotta change the item name here to be original

I haven’t updated thumbnails yet, just the logo and stripes. I am working on thumbnails now.

I updated the item name:

Should I update this one as well?

1 Like

Would be better yeah!

1 Like

I updated the second name:

Collection approved!

1 Like

Hold on please, I am updating thumbnails

1 Like

Are these the updated ones?

No, they are not final, I just tried. I need 5 min, I will re-upload them.