Collection 'Gorilla Helmet' created by AO#4332 is ready for review!

Gorilla Helmet

View entire collection

Wearables

Gorilla head

1 Like

Whoever monitors this, I need this and the “gorilla suit” monitored together. I am new to wearables and was not aware that a full 1 piece suit had to be seperate since there is not category for a 1 piece. So I split up the body, and made a helmet as a 2 piece set.

1 Like

Whoever monitors this, I need this and the “gorilla suit” monitored together. I am new to wearables and was not aware that a full 1 piece suit had to be seperate since there is not category for a 1 piece. So I split up the body, and made a helmet as a 2 piece set.

Need this reviewed with “gorilla suit” please

Nice, very realistic! Good work

1 Like

Love the vest… suits the gorilla face! Very cool

1 Like

Need this reviewed with “gorilla suit” please

Gorilla suit is lost somewhere down there. lol

Made some edits to the gorilla helmet. I noticed the neck was hidden from previous design.

Just noticed my “Gorilla Suit” was approved! Super Stoked!

When a mod gets a chance, can yall look into this helmet because it goes with the suit. I want to release them on the marketplace at the same time.

Thanks!

Awesome work!, Collection approved

You finally did it, after a long wait … both the body and the head and the body has been approved!!! congrats!

1 Like

@fatherfin

Dude its everything I dreamed lol!!

@vrglitch

appreciate it man

3 Likes

@vrglitch

Pushed for changes approval to unhide tiara so wings can be applied. Thx!

1 Like

Bump for simple changes. Thx!

This needs to be approved so we can wear our wings with the dopest gorilla suit in the meta world!

3 Likes

should be ready to fly, approved

2 Likes

@vrglitch

Flying monkeys, yeaaaahhhh! I need my white gorilla helmet approved also. Its somewhere lost here lol. I appreciate it!

1 Like

One more change, sorry! Working with METAMETALS to get a fit together.

I had to “unhide” earrings for this chain to work! Thx!

1 Like

@vrglitch

Just need earrings unhid.

Metametalas had to place his wearable in the earrings section for his chain so now I need to unhide earrings to make the chain work with the gorilla suit. Also added unhide to eyewear.

simple changes. Thx!

1 Like

I’m a Hella Rich Gorilla wearable owner I need this to get approved so we can rock these gold chains :slight_smile:

1 Like