Collection 'GoldenBudman' created by BudMan is ready for review!

GoldenBudman

View entire collection

Wearables

GoldenBudman

1 Like

@shibu if theres anything else i have to do here please let me know and is the glow not working?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Hey @budman , emissive maps are working fine on other wearables.
Please verify your maps, textures and upload your model again.
Remember to always check your items in world :wink:
Let us know when you are ready, the item was revised and is ready to approve.

When tested inworld it was working fine, seems theres no consistency with the emissions and the engine keeps adjusting. for instance, the MEtaZoo retro 2s were glowing on testing and minted and glowed in world for about two weeks then stopped glowing.

Do you have any info on why this happens and what causes it. its a real shame that there us the ability for the look of the wearables to change after being minted and people buying them?

Thank you, will check both collections with the team.
Is this the other one? Collection 'MetaZoo Intl. Retro 2 Kicks' created by metazool2#587b is ready for review!

1 Like

yes thats the one, thank you. let me know if theres anything that needs doing on our end

1 Like

everything looks good with it other than the glow not showing up on any of them i just assumed its a dcl issue like my other wearables that dont work like kevin on earths music hat doesnt light up anymore for me

Hey @budman , your item is ready to approve. Do you want to continue with the approval process while the team fix the emission issue?
Please let me know. Have a great day!
Thank you

@vrglitch will everything start to glow once its fixed or will i need to update the wearables when its fixed, if they will fix automatically then id like to have it approved if not i can wait if you can give me a time frame on when its expected to be fixed

hey @budman , can you send me your model to jp@decentraland.org ? Ill take a look

sent it out just now!

Hey @budman! , found it!
Just increase emission strength and it should work
Let me know when you are ready.
Thank you!

@vrglitch ok its done we ended up putting it to .5 so you can still see details.
can i do the same to my wearables that are out? like update them

Great, your item GoldenBudman has been approved.
Your previous item, Budman purp has been rejected so you can update the model.
Let me know when you are ready.
Thank you!

@vrglitch is that purp still rejuected and also was wondering if i could unhide a few items from my head that wont allow people to to equip or them with the head such as top head items like auras or the ice chef stars

Sure, update the tags and I will review it.