Collection 'GENESIS 001' created by uwabami#6a20 is ready for review!

GENESIS 001

View entire collection

Wearables

GENESIS 001

The collection has been assigned to fabeeobreen

Hello!

Hii, thank you for your quick response!

I fixed the head issue and the heels, I also tried to make the elbows look better but it was difficult since I had to decimate the model quite a bit so it doesnā€™t go over the tris limit.

Hope itā€™s ok!

Best regards!

Hello @uwabami !

• Thereā€™s still a disconnection with the back part of the heels, you can check ā€œdanceā€ animation
  • Head rig is much better! just some hair/neck clipping in the back part
  • Wearables are not double sided in-world, check normals and please avoid see-through (see image)
    You can preview your skin using the ropsten test network: video from 1:30
    Decentraland: How to Submit Wearables to the DCL Forum for Approval - YouTube

Hii,

Hopefully, everything works now, unfortunately, whenever I try to test it in-game, the game gets so laggy it wonā€™t even load.

Best Regards!

1 Like

Collection approved! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received a request so made the change to unisex.

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to fabeeobreen

Hey, sorry for bothering you but Iā€™m having a serious issue right now with the wearable, and Iā€™m not the only one for now. I minted the wearable to my personal wallet 2 times:

https://polygonscan.com/tx/0xd1783fb8969c223b6dd36fa1022644a6744737c4699301f2d90b67d9c1d1f89a

https://polygonscan.com/tx/0x4292fa26a9c8671e17882319210532906cc17c6ec2aa7cd801724b5fb1dd0707

And somehow it didnā€™t end up in my wallet but some random wallet:

https://market.decentraland.org/accounts/0xf4b10f8d6f2659c0eb2c2f559f62fd90f0e853d6?assetType=nft&section=all&vendor=decentraland

I donā€™t know if itā€™s a glitch or something else, but I hope it can get brought up to a dev and they can look into it!

Thank you in advance!

@uwabami I want to preface this by stating I am by no means an expert on blockchain functionality, but after a bit of digging it looks like you may have interacted with a malicious NFT. I suspect itā€™s from a ā€˜collectionā€™ that promotes what I suspect is a fake NFT marketplace. (MATIC.ART)

I would highly suggest you check your connected sites on Metamask, and disconnect from ANYTHING you donā€™t recognize, but especially MATIC.ART if you are connected. You may also check zapper.fi (a resource used to view the full history of your metamask, and any connections or authorizations you may have unintentionally granted.

I donā€™t know the level of compromise you have been subjected to either but Iā€™m going to recruit some help from more knowledgeable individuals in our community. Until then I would suggest not doing ANYTHING other than disconnecting from unauthorized/unknown to you sites. Seems that any action you take may actually be granting additional permissions on those specific tokens though.

Iā€™ll report back here as soon as I have some proof of my suspicions and possibly solutions.

2 Likes

How to Revoke Token Allowances

In light of the risks using unlimited / infinite token allowances, it is a best practice among DeFi and Ethereum users to review token allowances a few times a year and edit/revoke any infinite allowances back to 0. It stems from an ethos among the crypto community ā€œDonā€™t trust. Verify.ā€

Zapper just released a new feature in the Settings menu to revoke allowances. Hereā€™s how to approach this best practice of revoking unlimited allowances right on your Zapper dashboard:

• Click on Settings in the left menu ā†’ Manage under Allowances or go directly here
  • Look for any highlighted UNLIMITED allowances and then click the green Revoke button one at a time
  • Each Revoke transaction will set the spending limit for that smart contract address back to 0, protecting your wallet and tokens
  • One might also choose to Revoke higher allowances even if itā€™s not ā€œunlimitedā€
  • Be sure to repeat this process for each of your wallets

Pulled from their help section so sorry this happened to you. But its not a glitch, you have definitely been compromised.

1 Like

Hi, I reinstalled my metamask and changed the password, does uninstalling automatically disconnect from sites?

Unistall, clear browser cache +cookie, restart computer, re install metamask from the official website
Run a malwarebytes scan

1 Like