Collection 'GanjaSmokers Mask + Blunt' created by TailorMETA#af73 is ready for review!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO! :pray: :cloud:

2 Likes

Cool yeah ! I really like the design

2 Likes

Eagerly awaiting being able to wear this! Fantastic work guys!

2 Likes

Bumping for approval plz :pray:t2:

1 Like

Hey, looks great!

You might want to add some categories to the replace / hide section, cause it will clip with some wearables.

1 Like

Thank you @Chestnutbruze I talked with @michi and we decided to do this

it’s ok?

Hey @Chestnutbruze ,
I’ve asked Tailor to update based off the mask I made previously which is same style of design.

Thank you~

1 Like

Yeah, thx. Approving it now

1 Like

@Chestnutbruze thank you very much!

Are you available to check also this? Is only an update, fast approval :slight_smile:

@TheGoldGuy @Frank @WhaleThePenguin @Roachkilla1746 @CheddarQueso @TeamZombie @EPICSMASHER @dogman @Lingxing

Guys, it’s been published! :tada:

Get yours here: https://bit.ly/GanjaSmokers

4 Likes

wow guys this looks incredible

1 Like

@Chestnutbruze I found that the tag search doesn’t work (or doesn’t work well, I don’t know), so I changed the item description. Quick re-approval? Thank you :pray:t2:

@Chestnutbruze I changed the description and pushed the changes. There is a problem, while waiting for approval, new minted items doesn’t have their images on opensea:

GanjaSmokers Mask Blunt - Collection _ OpenSea

I already reported this the previous time also to @Lauretta because it already happened with my other item: Collection 'Meta Smokers Cigarettes' created by MetArtisan#af73 is ready for review! - #40 by METArtisan

Updated only the description, waiting for re-approval :pray:t2: