Collection 'ETHEREALS Ghost Collection' created by Henry is ready for review!

ETHEREALS Ghost Collection

View entire collection

Wearables

ETHEREALS Ghost T-Shirt

ETHEREALS Ghost Hoodie

ETHEREALS Beanie

2 Likes

The collection has been assigned to AndreusAs#3991

Hey!

1. Some polys missing here:

2. There seem to be no male representation of beanie at all:

3. And all the hoodie and T representation seem to not be loaded properly. Consider reuploading the models. It might have happened because you named the root bone of the skeleton as “Armature.001” instead of “Armature” - make sure all the bones of the skeleton are properly named, refer to the standart avatar skeleton.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll make the necessary adjustments. Thank you! To clarify, should I resubmit the entire collection once changes are made? Trying to know the best way to move forward.

I’m seeing two versions uploaded. I attached a screenshot. I something wrong with the male version maybe that you can’t see it?

Hey, just tag me here once all the fixes applied, and I will re-review the collection.

Something is definitely wrong with te male version, yep :slight_smile: It might also be the problem with bone names I described earlier.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey Andreus, I think we have everything fixed. I updated all three items. Please let me know if you notice anything. We appreciate your help!!

Hey! There still seem to be a problem:

It’s a strange behaviour indeed. I’ll look into it ASAP, or pass the issue to devs.

Cheers!

Hey!

There seem to be some bones in your model skeleton, take a look at the screen. To the left is another wearable, it works fine in-game. To the right are your hoodie and beanie - some extra bones are highlighted on the screen. Basically, make sure your bone structure is EXACTLY the same, as the one on the source file you can find in documentation, naming included.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for the explainatino. I will pass this along to our dev. It looks like the T-shirt is good, right? We just need to fix the hoodie and beanie?

Nope, all items need to be fixed.

Hello Andreus…lets try this again :slight_smile: I updated all three items. Could you please review them. Thank you!

Hey!

Beanie works, other items still won’t show in-game. Double-check the bone structures, there’re bone ends on fingers of your skeleton, they must be causing the problem. Take a look at the srceen.

As for the beanie - some minor issues can be seen on the screen below (male representation):

1 Like

Hey Andreus! I think we have them fixed. I think we were using an old skeleton. Hopefully the bones are good now. I’ve updated all three. I would appreciate if you could please review them again. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hey! Still nothing changed. I’ll look into the issue once again today, if I find nothing - will take it to the devs:

1 Like

So weird! I’ll double check with our dev that the correct files were uploaded. If you guys are able to see anything on your end please let me know. I think we’re close. I’m guessing there’s some small thing in there or something.

1 Like

I appreciate you taking another look at them. Our dev is standing by. Thank you

Hey Andreus. Our dev rebuilt the hoodie and tee. I just re-uploaded them. Could you please review again to see if there are still issues. Thank you!

Hey, the same behaviour. Models seem to be alright. I asked another curator’s help - the advice is: apply all transforms, then re-skin the models. I also sent the issue to the devs, will post here once have something from them.

Cheers!

Looks like the problem was right in front of our eyes. Looks like it’s happening because of the “Upper body” slot in the “Hides” category. There is no need to put it there if your wearable type is Upper body already.

Uncheck that, please, than tag me here.

Cheers!

1 Like