Collection 'DogMan X DCLDating Mecha Dog' created by KentuckyDerby is ready for review!

super dope doge i’ll rock that to the death of meh!

2 Likes

Thank you! LFG!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks Dope Great work. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks! Hoping it gets looked at soon!!! :pray:

2 Likes

Mecha Dog Takeover!!! LFG!

1 Like

LFG!!! Hopefully we get approved soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope so too! who originally reviewed this?

I believe it was @Malloy who originally reviewed this unless they passed it on to someone else.

1 Like

I am not realizing that I didn’t say anything about this :rofl: this is truly amazing and funny. First a dog hat to now a full on mech suit. Doggies will rule the world :wink:

3 Likes

Guess it’s so game changing that they have no words :man_shrugging:t2: Hope it gets released soon!

3 Likes

Amazing! Would love to see this approved!

2 Likes

This looks amazing guys!! GREAT JOB!! @dogman @DCLDating :sunglasses: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Thank you @FatherFin Im really hoping today is the day XD

@AustinDecentraland Thanks!! Hopefully It will be approved soon

lol hopefully today is the day something will be said!!!

1 Like

a little bump! @Malloy @Lauretta can you or someone else take a look at this please :pray:

1 Like

hey @dogman I’m reading the whole discussion and I believe right now can be approved since it’s different enough from the dog of rick and morty, I will talk with @Malloy and come back to you

1 Like

Thank you so much! Please let me know if there are any issues!

1 Like

would love to get a chance to wear this in decentraland!

1 Like

Hi @dogman and thank you @Lauretta

Apologies for the delay, to me it looks too much like the original to accept it considering the IP issue. It’s immediately recognisable as Snuffles from Rick and Morty. If you can get permission from the license holders maybe reach out to Justin Roiland or something and send it to legal@decentraland.org we’ll be able to take it further, otherwise like I said previously, you’ll have to change it so it’s completely unrecognisable, in terms of visual identity, silhouette and structure for us to approve it.

I am currently off duty until mid February so will leave you in the wise hands of @Lauretta :pray:
Thank you kindly!

@Malloy Can you identify which parts of our bot resemble the IP? If the IP is snuffles From Rick and Morty I think most would strongly disagree they look similar. The only similarities are it being a dog and a robot. We are willing to change any element you believe to be the same Please just let us know which elements those are. @Lauretta please advise us on how to continue