Collection 'Daddy Chang's Unique Gear H2O' created by DaddyChang is ready for review!

Daddy Chang’s Unique Gear H2O

View entire collection

Wearables

Sea Dragon Body Armour

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 7.16.17 AM
Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 7.14.31 AM

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 7.15.33 AM
Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 7.15.49 AM

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 7.16.34 AM
Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 7.16.52 AM

Hey! You might want to check the hip weights on the male representation, there’s a little gap :slight_smile:
Screenshot 2021-07-18 at 10.08.49

1 Like

kk ty Kat i’ll go fix that up today too and get bak to ya :slight_smile:

Hey Kat, just fixed the gap on the male :slight_smile:

Nice one! You might want to check the ring of vertices around the hips, it doesn’t quite line up. The ring of vertices can be tucked up inside your wearable if you don’t think it’s right for your design.

1 Like

Hey Kat, yea i noticed that before but figured since it’s a body armour kinda looks like thick plates too lol but yea i’ll go try fix this up to look nicer if u think it looks weird :slight_smile: get bak to u wen those vertices ring more tucked in or sumin!

Hey Kat, tried uploading a new version of more tucked in one and another diff colour wearable bottom one but kept showing this on the bottom after i uploaded it! Also when it’s tugged in there becomes a gap again so i might just change colour on that ring to match better if u guys not happy with the current ring!

Hey Kat, the upload works now, da tug in didn’t really work well so fixed it up with same colour and made it darker like shadow or plated armour, let me know if it looks ok now :slight_smile:

Hey! The look and shape of the wearable is up to you, there just need to be rings of vertices round the neck and hips which are identical to the default avatar representations. These are what ensure different items match together and animate seamlessly during emotes.
That could be done with your current design by insetting the face where the hip loop is (grey) and creating a second ring of vertices (purple) that lines up with the ring around the hips. So you’d keep the grey shape and also have the hip ring.

1 Like

kk i’ll go figure this out and get bak to u Kat, thx :slight_smile:

Hey Kat, so i couldn’t figure out how to add another ring so fixed the issue by making them separately into Male & Female, i did Unisex before cuz glb files were too big to upload fo both, but now managed to reduced the size of my texture by saving out da patterns i painted and reducing size then loading it in again so GLB files shrunk a lot enuff to load both Male & Female version, so the hip ring thing won’t be an issue no more cuz they exactly lined up as avatar upper body bases on M & F, but now i’m having trouble uploading them! Not sure if its cause i published it as unisex or not, i’ll go try again in a bit, just informing you guys that in case it is that issue if u guys can switch it to Male & Female that’d be awsome thx :slight_smile:

Kept showing this when i tried uploading them:

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 3.14.02 PM

And when it succeed it shows can’t load image!

Here is how they look wen sometimes uploaded successfully with error on the side, but then i close browser go back again it’s back to the same unisex-version!

PS: also custom png thumbnail kept bugging out too, tested all these in another testing collection they all work normally but on this published one under review everything kept bugging out lol!

Hay Kat, the upload working today now :D, gears of Male & Female are as below:
Thumbnail too got it successfully uploaded in the actually collection as my testing one. :slight_smile:

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 3.38.37 PM
Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 3.39.37 PM
Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 3.39.19 PM
Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 3.40.02 PM

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 3.37.39 PM

1 Like