Collection 'Crypto Gent Binary Suit' created by CryptoGent#5637 is ready for review!

Crypto Gent Binary Suit

View entire collection

Wearables

Crypto Gent’s Binary Slacks

Crypto Gent’s Binary Jacket

3 Likes

Greetings once again Decentraland,

After a much awaited time period, we are proud to present our first suit to Decentraland. This is the Binary Suit and it is modeled after “Crypto Gent (Genesis #22)” from the Crypto Gent™ NFT collection. This suit has a male and female representation and my design team has done a wonderful job assuring that both models have adjusted wearables that meet the requirements. This suit was designed by WJ Designs and published under the Crypto Gent™ brand. I’m looking forward to this being launched on the market and can’t wait to see people wearing this all over Decentral. I’m looking forward to any DEV reviewing this and await any needed adjustments to make this suit available. Thank you everyone. Below are some in game shots.

1 Like

Uploading: 3x.png…

1 Like

Binary Aura and Binary Shoes will be launched separately.

1 Like

ohhh this is classy!!! :slight_smile:

hi i will review this now

2 Likes

some weighting issues around the waist

also some issue around the ankle

2 Likes

Great, I’ll run this past my design team and it will get fixed. Thank you Sango.

1 Like

One question, is this with the female or male representation?

1 Like

female version :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just sent you the updated version. Let.me know if there is anything else.

@Sango the new version should be uploaded soon. Thank you for the fast response.

1 Like

Uploaded new representation and the weighting should also be resolved. If there is anything else we can do please let us know. Thank you.

1 Like

all issues still; persist.
also on male version slightly too, but more prominent on female

2 Likes

We will reassess, thank you. We may have uploaded the wrong file. Thank you again.

We will have a revised version within a 48 hour window. Thank you Sango.

2 Likes

Sango,
We have reworked both male and female representations. Thank you for your time and we await your response.

1 Like

Thank you for catching those issues. Looks like some of the weighting was on the wrong bone. We have since corrected all 4 pieces, tested on Ropsten, and verified correctness. We appreciate all that you are doing to keep a quality within DCL.

If it is possible, we would like to know if there are any additional updates necessary or if we can get approval? No rush, but there is an event today I would like to have this piece presented in, for Metaverse Fashion Week. Again, no pressure, if it makes it great, if not, no worries. Thank you again for your time and valued responses. Keep up the good work!!

Respectfully
-Mr. W

4 Likes

This collection has been approved. nice work, enjoy your event!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! We appreciate everything you do!

1 Like

So I messed up and deleted a tag on accident and now it got resubmitted for approval T_T. Nothing else has changed and I’m sorry for this accident. Long story short, I spelt one of my designer’s names wrong and I wanted to make sure it was spelt right. Sorry Sango </3 I eagerly await your reapproval.