Collection 'CRYPTO COWBOYS x DCL REAL ESTATE' created by Klockmann#f76d is ready for review!

CRYPTO COWBOYS x DCL REAL ESTATE

View entire collection

Wearables

Sheriff Hat - Lawman Edition

Cowboy Hat - MANA Edition

Cowboy Hat - Brown Edition

Cowboy Hat - Black Edition

Cowboy Hat - BTC Edition

Hello :grinning:
For this wearable collection, we decided that the hair, should not be hidden.
This allows the user to create interesting combinations of their imagination and give them a cool look.

Kindly regards,
Klockmann

Discord: Klockmann#3349

This is also our first wearables collection made. Let me know if i need to do some rework on it :slight_smile:

Hello @Klockmann Happy to see that your wearables are waiting for review :stuck_out_tongue: We did a great job on them and i cannot wait to see them on the Market Place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you a lot! @NairuZa

Looks really nice! Are looking forward to buying some myself before everything is gone!

1 Like

Here’s a list of the fixed, so its ready to be approved :heart_eyes:

• Reduced all hats to the restricted limited count of 500 triangles
  • Merged lose triangles/ verticals
  • Weighting on all hats
  • Rerigged the hats to the character to fit it the base models
  • Added hair for male and female version, hair color can be chosen by the user
  • Added some little tweaks on top to make it a bit more look like a cowboy hat
  • Changed the Bitcoin logo to safe triangles in the Bitcoin hat and added an other texture to it
  • Added emission to the bands on the Mana and Bitcoin hat
  • Added DCL Real Estate Logo within the hat (isn’t visable in the game, only on marketplace)
  • Added new thumbnails with DCL Real Estate Logo on it

Thanks to @MetaWear for helping out with fixing the designs!

Here’s some pictures of the improvements

@Shibu @vrglitch @Lauretta @Malloy @SteveScott @Chestnutbruze
Know your’e busy - would love a review, im so ready now :rocket:

hey @Klockmann will review this today, talk to you soon

1 Like

Thank you so much​:pray::pray: I really appriciate it thanks for your hard work​:muscle:

hey @Klockmann the wearables look ready to go, just a couple of things before approving, you will have to put in replace helmet in all the wearables so that it repalces that category

and also shorten the female hair a little bit beacuse when you are walking the pony tail collider with the back

let me know when you do that and I will approve it

1 Like

Hello @Lauretta i made the changes. Should be ready now!

Hopefully everything is good for now, I made the pony tail is shorter to avoid collapsing with the spine :smiley:

@Klockmann if you need anything else, just message me and I fix it a.s.a.p. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I like this :+1: We got a new Sheriff in town.

1 Like

Thank you a lot @MetaWear and thank you for assisting & helping with the designs. It’s been a pleasure to work with you - and would 10/10 recommend others, to use you that wants to create unique wearables. Thanks again for the awesome service and quick help with the fixed :rocket:

Thanks a lot @OfficialCryptoCube :cowboy_hat_face:
And yes indeed there’s a new sheriff in town haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey thanks for your patience @Klockmann @MetaWear approved!

2 Likes

THank you :smiley: really do appriciate it

Right now we have a giveaway where you win a legendary gamler’s hat
Enter and win :smiley: in total we pick 10 winners

Join our giveaway to win and press the :tada: emoji in the #giveaway chat.
Enter giveaway: DCLRealEstate.org