Collection 'Cool Kimono' created by ATeaMaster is ready for review!

Thanks!

This time, we shortened the sleeves a little to make them flow more backward, which is unnatural when viewed as a fabric. We widened the waist a little. I feel that it is inevitable that it will cut into the body unless new bones are added, but this seems to be difficult to do due to Decentraland’s specifications.

Ok, but there is still issues with dress borders and standard avatar borders, as i asked, can you please snap vertices of dress upper part and lower part borders to standard avatar lower and upper borders, that way you will have seamless transition and avoid overlaps with standard wearables. Also, as i mentioned before there is still a hole on dress bottom, can you close it please.

1 Like

I will consider it. Please give me some time.

Hello, sorry to keep you waiting! I modified it to match the body. How about this one?

Hi! Sorry, i made a typo, maximum size for icon - 256x256, 512x512 brings issues with UI…

Dress weights are perfect, one issue with neck left. Once that will be fixed, collection will be approved, thank you for your time :sweat_smile:

Hi theankou,

Thanks for the review!

・Give me a little time around the neck.

・By the way, I don’t understand about iCon.
Is it already OK? Or is there still a problem?
Please tell me where and how to fix it.

Thanks again.

As i see right now you use 512x512 icon size, but maximum is 256x256, can you reduce icon size please?

I see.

I changed icon to 256x256.

I will chage neck area later.

Thanks!

alright, tag me when neck part will be fixed! thank you!

1 Like

スクリーンショット 2022-03-17 093538

Hi @theankou, I fixed. Please review it.

By the way,
Is it possible for anyone other than the builder to check the animation?
If there is a system to test wearable before approve in the decentraland, I think it would be more efficient in the future.
I am not sure about the neck correction, as I may not have been able to reproduce the running animation.
If there is a mechanism for the above, I would like to know about it!

1 Like

cant wait to see these, the sand is my fave

1 Like

collection approved!

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for the multiple reviews!
I’ll keep making interesting stuff.

1 Like