Collection 'Classic Suit' created by ARMANNFT#bba7 is ready for review!

Classic Suit

View entire collection

Wearables

**Classic suit & Golden Revolver **

Hey @armannft_punks , currently I think it didn’t sync with the system. Can you just reupload in builder and I can can review~

1 Like

@michi ,Yes, I uploaded again now, please check. Thankful .

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

1 Like

Thanks @armannft_punks , that’s all approved~

1 Like

@michi ,Thank you for your review and approval. :pray::heart_hands::heart_hands:

1 Like

Hello @michi ,There is an error in the front view in the web version of the game. The front of the suit is painted white and the error remains after refreshing the page. There is no problem in the beta version of the desktop application and it works properly .Can you please check this problem.

Uploading: Screenshot 2022-08-19 013231.jpg…

A few people are having issues at the moment with wearables after the SDK7 updates, I think this is getting looked at! I’ll keep it in mind so if I dont hear anything I’ll forward tot he devs to review~

1 Like

Hi @michi , The problem in the wearable display in the web version still exists after a few months. This error causes displeasure of the owners and reduces interest in using it in the web version, and it is considered a negative point for my wearable. Please forward the error to the developer to fix it.
Thank you for your attention!!

This has recently happened to a few of the wearables in market. Make sure your UV map is a square and follows the power of two, so check the scale is something like 512x512, 128x128 etc.

If you can update this let me know and we can try!

1 Like

Hi @michi ,The texture was modified (1024X1024). The new file has been uploaded. Please check and confirm again. Thanks for your tips. :pray:

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

Hey @Armen , I’ve updated that but please test in game. If it’s not working still make the texture 512x512 please and let me know! :hugs:

1 Like

Hi @michi ,I checked it, it works well. Thank you for checking and confirming again. :pray: :raised_hands:

1 Like