Collection 'Butterfly Updo' created by T0kenkiwi#f8ff is ready for review!

Butterfly Updo

View entire collection

Wearables

Butterfly Updo

1 Like

Hey guys just want to let you know this was a tiara & hair but the tiara would only work with a couple styles well so have combined them and that’s why I’m over triangle and texture count. Hope this is alright :smiley:

Thanks in advance!

This is sooooo lovely! Would you consider setting it up for both male and female?

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will have a look at it for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Taking a look at this :slight_smile:

Hi @T0kenkiwi

Really cool hair piece! If you could please provide a male variation too that would be awesome!
Another thing is;
firefox_zZFzAJHoj8

The triangle count seems excessive for the design; from the thumbnail render it looks like the hair strands are individual and if they have unseen backfaces this could lead to those excessive triangles?

If that is the case, if you delete the backfaces of the hair (Not including the bangs, they’ll want the backside geometry support) and then vert merge by distance it should remove unwanted tris whilst maintaining the same quality for your asset.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Many thanks!

Hey Malloy,

Thanks for having a look at this for me and the advice on how to clean it up. Helped a lot and have decreased triangles to 1558. Also fixed the butterfly clipping into the head while running and swapped to available for both female and male.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks

Many thanks for adopting the changes! Approved! Very nice!

Thanks so much! Have a great night/day