Collection 'Bubble Pool Party Aura ' created by friskybumblebee#f8bd is ready for review!

Bubble Pool Party Aura

View entire collection

Wearables

**Bubble Pool Party Aura **

Checking this collection now!

1 Like

Looks great, just remove the other wearables from thumbnail or replace with default avatar so the thumbnail is not misleading!

1 Like

Right on sounds good, and I’ll make those changes right now!

1 Like

@Yannakis Made the revision to the thumbnail, I know you guys are extremely busy, thank you again for your time!!

1 Like

Awesome, checking now! Make sure you tag me when you respond or else i dont get a notification!

1 Like

Collection approved!

1 Like

@Yannakis Yea i dropped the ball on that one and I forgot to tag you, but I’ll defintely do it next time for sure! and Thank you so much again!!

1 Like

@Yannakis Hey sorry to bug you, I needed to update the thumbnail. If you can take a look when you get a chance, I would really appreciate it! last time I’m updating this thumbnail lol

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Hey man unfortunately this is a bit misleading now. Would you mind removing the purple character and if you want to display the base avatar or just the aura?

1 Like

Oh yea of course! I’ll change it right now, I was trying something new lol

@Yannakis Just reuploaded the thumbnail, if you can take a peak whenever you get some free time. I would appreciate it! thanks again for your time, I know you’re super busy!

1 Like

Thank you @friskybumblebee changes approved!!

1 Like

Heck yea! you’re awesome @yannakis thank you so much again, and hope you have an awesome day! * high fives *

1 Like