Collection 'Atomics Godly Vendetta' created by AtomicHydraz#a1c9 is ready for review!

Atomics Godly Vendetta

View entire collection

Wearables

Atomic’s Godly Crown

1 Like

Hi! Checking collection now!

1 Like

add this categories to hiding list:

• helmet
  • hat
  • tiara

thank you!

1 Like

may i just do helmet and hat, My tiara is ment to be warn with this :slight_smile: @theankou

sorry, cant approve without tiara listed in hiding list, as you may notice in-world, tiaras overlap with your hair wearable

I completely understand the issue, but people have a choice what to wear with what. I was avoiding making my Backpiece a tiara in my previous wearable publish but was made to make it a tiara because there are no wing category. Now i stated making my wings a Tiara would conflict with future pieces. And here we are. What is the best way around this because i would love to be able to wear both. <3

@theankou

i’ll ask committee members for their opinion about our situation, will back to you soon!

1 Like

Thanks for looking into it @theankou! Much appreciate it. Id love to see these two be able to be worn together ! <3 <3

1 Like

Hi! curators recommended to adjust hair vertices position around tiara to make hair be able to combine with standard tiaras, if possible, can you do that please?

1 Like

Not 100% sure how you mean but, like i said people wear what they want in combination with what works or looks good. In my humble opinion there is only 10 in quantity and most of my community wishes to wear it with my set of wings as these are for giveaways. I still don’t see the issue if it covers something else. Then just don’t wear a tiara if it covers it. @theankou

1 Like

just my two cents :slight_smile: but ive noticed that even the standard hair and tiaras that come in the built in inventory clash and dont sit correctly because of the hair, etc… most “tiaras” are not hair and are usually wings and other accessories. there are very few actual tiaras in game… i think people will be fine with this hair the way that it is and will still want to be able to wear their wings/halos whatnot <3 just my opinion but i think many others would agree <3

2 Likes

I 100% agree @artemismoon this seems super nit picky for one specific item that no one wears. Sadly I’ve had been run around in circles for each of my wearables. Never had a functionality issue with ANY of my wearables its always something so miniscule then takes days for an answer or support. This is getting super frustrating guys. There is literally only 10 of these…

1 Like

Hi! If you want to be able to combine your wearable with tiara, please adapt it and reduce overlaps with standard tiara wearables, here is a example what you can do to avoid overlaps:
At least like that… Thank you!

I’m a simpleton and don’t understand the mechanics behind everything so I apologize, but Can there not be more categories created? I don’t understand why everything has to be a “Tiara”. I want the hair, I want the wings, I don’t want a TIARA. I think this looks amazing, and I would love to see it approved. People are going to wear what they want. I guess I don’t understand the reasoning here when I have seen other items approved that in no way match what you are asking. Please approve. People are trying to build this community and make it better. Please stop nitpicking certain items, or at least be consistent about it.

2 Likes

@theankou @MisterMarcus138 100% stand by your statement. and Theankou you dont understand there are 10 ONLY in quantity they are all already given away to people who just want to have it the way it is. Further more this conflicts with more wearables on my end. Just like my very first published wearable. Zero categories to support what people are trying to create and bring to this community. Making my hair hide my “tiara” categorized wings is not an option. If i increase the size of the hair so it hides the overlap, does that work? Or is rule that my hair is not aloud to hide standard tiaras in general maybe im confused. I can make the hair larger so you cannot see the overlap at all. My goal is to NOT have other people wear standard tiaras with my hair because it is to be worn as a 3 piece set. wings and helm why would anyone wear a standard tiara with that…?? On a side NOTE you are linking me a wearable that has copy right infringements according to your rules. Im sure i know GOKU from somewhere. And i was given grief for making an aura of Glowing orbs that had nothing to do with Dragonballs Z and was asked to contact them for permission. This kind of stuff makes people leave communities very fast. Especially when publishing is so expensive.

1 Like

I have made changes please let me know if this works. :slight_smile: There is also a slight HOLE in the standard red bandana you can see from underneath ill try to get a picture.

1 Like

Holes In bandana
I would say someone definitely Needs to fix this i can see my hair right through this. And yet i am being made to make outlandish changes. DCL needs to check their own wearables first.
Half of the default HAIR in game doesn’t even mesh with the Bandana and you can now understand my push back.
Cagfddfgpture
Captgfdsfsgdfure
So why am I accomodating?

2 Likes

collection approved! :+1:

2 Likes