Collection '-Animals-' created by DECypher is ready for review!

-Animals-

View entire collection

Wearables

Pixel pigs might fly

• Description: A pixel pig on a cloud with little wings.
  • Rarity: common
  • Category: top_head

Link to editor

Dont feed the monkey

• Description: You can change the hair color.
  • Rarity: epic
  • Category: hat

Link to editor

Give this kangaroo a home

• Description: This wallaby dont need too much food, but a lot of love.
  • Rarity: uncommon
  • Category: upper_body

Link to editor

Let the dog out

• Description: You don’t need a leash. This dog will stay with you forever.
  • Rarity: rare
  • Category: feet

Link to editor
3 Likes

Will take a look at these now!

Looks like you have some flipped normals inside the blue circles i marked. Also you should bring the pig closer to the character since there’s a size limit. Lastly, could you weight the dog to not be a static mesh?

1 Like

Hello yannakis, Im done with the pig and the monkey. Is there a way to paint the dog differently? I’ve tried many variations and this comes across as the most natural.

We currently don’t accept static pets so you should probably change it to something else.

Ok. No problem. Will change it to something else asap. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you for your understanding!

1 Like

Hey Yannakis, im ready. I’m look forward to your review. :slight_smile:

This is amazing :joy:
Just some clipping issues on the female version. I’d suggest maybe using the male version with the females texture and bringing the waist higher. Circled part has some distortion and legs don’t work as smooth as the male version. Would also appreciate it if you could bring the pig just a bit lower so we don’t exceed height limit. Absolutely love the collection can’t wait to see it on the market!

1 Like

Thanks very much. That means a lot to me. Hope the users see it that way too. :slight_smile: It’s definitely a lot of fun for me and I’m constantly learning something new. Is there actually already a statement about when smart wearables will be activated? I would also like to have fun there. :smile:

1 Like

The collection is now adjusted. I put the pig on the other side and lowered it a little as requested. The Raptor has also been adjusted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great. I think you forgot to include male version on the lower body!

1 Like

That’s right. Just jumped right back to the PC. Now ready :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Collection approved!

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,

I added my name as a tag so that the wearables can be found more easily by my community. The rest is all the same. Could you please confirm that again? Many thanks again for your time. :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ve also changed the name because you can’t find the wearables by tag. I was able to test it in another collection. But now it should work after the approve. Would be nice if you could do that again. Thank you and I wish you a nice day. :slight_smile:

Hey Yannakis, can you please approve this collection oncemore? Thx

Changes approved @DECypher

1 Like