Collection 'AFP Brows v1' created by AwedJob is ready for review!

AFP Brows v1

View entire collection

Wearables

The Dresden Doll

Hey, can u please push a small change?

Sure. What change do you need from me?

Looks like it wasnt uploaded to the server correctly so anything works. An additional tag for example

OK. Can I take this opportunity to change the name of the material so the hair color of the eyes is properly displayed as RGB?

1 Like

Yes ofc! Lmk if you need any help!

1 Like

I’ve added my eyebrow texture to the F_Mask_Eyebrows mesh. I have changed the name of the existing material for that mesh to AvatarHair_MAT. The color of the mesh in the Perspective view changed from purple to black. How do I see if changing the color of the AvatarHair_MAT changes the color of the eyebrows? Do I need to export the GLB, add it to the collection and view the item in world using the Collections tools in Builder?

1 Like

Eyebrows should be a white texture with transparency or else the color will multiply on the black and the result would be - black.
You could even remove the texture from the base color and just choose a base color of white.
You can then import to builder and test with the hair colors in the preview or in world.

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

I think I understand. As you can see from the image above the PNG of the eyebrows has them as black. I’ll change them to white. I am not clear on what you saying about removing the texture. I want the eyebrows to use the texture that I’ve created.

I’ll perhaps try this second suggestion after I try the first.

1 Like

Yup just invert color to white and it should work!

1 Like

I have so many questions:
Screenshot 2023-01-18 141734

I used the mesh, renamed the material, connected the color and alpha to what I assumed were the proper inputs for the BSDF material. I selected the mesh and exported it as a GLB.
Screenshot 2023-01-18 142048

In the item editor, there is no “eyebrow” option to select so I chose “facial hair”. I can see the eyebrows display the correct hair color but the mesh is all messed up.
Screenshot 2023-01-18 142225

2 Likes

Can you forward me the file so I can check it real quick?

1 Like

Collection approved!!

1 Like

Yeehaw! Thank you for all of your help.

1 Like